To impart the basic entrepreneurial and business skills in students that can help them to make their carriers and to build further insights. Also to develop strong communication and interpersonal skills that can help them to make successful in their professional life.
A minimum of eight semesters duration programme after intermediate or equivalent.
- A person (male/Female) holding intermediate certificate, A-level or equivalent certificate from any recognized institute with atleast second division or overall 50% marks shall be eligible for admission to BBA (Hons.) programme.
- Admission will be on open merit basis; based on academic achievement in intermediate.
- A candidate must not be more than 23 years of age on 1st October of the year of admission, provided that the Vice Chancellor may relax age limit in very exceptional cases.
Specializations / Major Offered
- Human Resource Management
BBA Semester 1
BBA Semester 2
* Note: Muslim students will enroll Islamic Studies and non-Muslim will enroll ethics.
BBA Semester 3
BBA Semester 4
BBA Semester 5
BBA Semester 6
BBA Semester 7
BBA Semester 8
ELECTIVE COURSES FOR THE SPECIALIZATIONS OFFERED IN BBA (HONS.)
HUMAN RESORUCE MANAGEMENT