Scholarship & Financial Assistance
Arid strives to provide accessible and affordable education to all the diverse sections of the society. To achieve this goal, a number of merit and need-based scholarships (financial assistance) are provided to deserving candidates.
- For New Admissions
Students who have attained 80% or above marks in their FA/FSc. examination or the students with two A Grades in the CGE A-level examination will be eligible for a scholarship of 25% of the prescribed tuition fee which will continue if the recipient maintains a CGPA of 3.5 in all subsequent semesters.
Students with 90% marks in FA/FSc or three A Grades in A-level examination are eligible for 50% scholarship on the prescribed tuition fee.
Financial Assistance (Need-based Scholarship)
For New Admissions
Students will have to apply for financial assistance to the Registrar office on the prescribed form along with required documents. Scholarships equal to 25%, 50% or 75% of tuition fee may be granted for one academic year after checking the proven need due to financial hardship on the recommendation of the Scholarship Committee.
Scholarships & Financial Aids
- 80% or above marks secured in Board Examination (Annual Based) get 100% Scholarship on Tuition Fee.
- 75% or above marks secured in Board Examination (Annual Based) get 50% Scholarship on Tuition Fee
- 70% or above marks secured in Board Examination (Annual Based) get 50% Scholarship on Tuition Fee.
- 3 A’s in A Level get 100% Scholarship in Tuition Fee.
- 2 A’s in A Level get 50% Scholarship in Tuition Fee
Students on Merit Scholarship will have to maintain their CGPA 3.80 to continue the scholarship
- Student on merit scholarship (100%) fails to achieve a CGPA of 3.80 or higher but has a CGPA of 3.50 or higher than 50% of the tuition fee waiver is given in the subsequent semesters.
- Student on merit scholarship (75%) fails to achieve a CGPA of 3.80 or higher but has a CGPA of 3.50 or higher than 25% of the tuition fee waiver is given in the subsequent semesters.
Old Arid/Alumni Discount
Old students are entitled for 50% Discount in Tuition Fee.
- Such students are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.00 to continue avail the fee concessions.
- If the CGPA of such students fall between 3.00 to 2.75, their fee concessions would be reduced from 50% to 25%.
25% fee concession on basis of kinship is also available to siblings.
- Student would have to maintaining a CGPA of 3.00 in the subsequent semesters to avail the Kinship Discount.
One major disability Student is entitled for 100% fee concession and on minor disability student is entitled for 50% Fee concession (Committee will decide about Major and Minor Disability on the basis of student Medical Reports).
- Student would have to maintain CGPA 3.00 to avail such Fee Concession.
For In-House Students
On excellent academic performance Scholarship are also offered to those students who fall in following category.
- 50% Fee concession awarded to all students those who secured CGPA 3.90 and above.
- Cash awards of Rs. 10,000/- if student secure a CGPA of 3.90 or higher i.e. addition to 50% Fee concession on CGPA 3.90
- 25% Fee concession awarded to all students those who secured CGPA from 3.50 to 3.89 CGPA in a semester.
Conditions for Cash award, 50% and 25% Scholarship on CGPA 3.90 and CGPA 3.50 to 3.89 is given as under
- Taking prescribed load of courses. (5 courses-15-CH).
- No record of any disciplinary action.
Armed Forces Officers Childs/Teacher Son
50% Fee concession available for Armed Forces Officers Children.
- They would have maintain of CGPA 3.0.
25% Special Fee discount will be available for Females only.