The candidate must follow the below mentioned procedure to apply for the desired program.
- Visit or contact Office of Admissions.
- Get the Admission Kit.
- Fill the Admission Form provided with the Admission Kit.
- Submit within due date.
- Enclose following documents with the admission form (duly attested).
- One photocopy of CNIC or domicile of student and father/guardian.
- Two attested copies of academic records including mark sheets, degrees /certificates, diplomas, education department.
- Interim Certificate from the head of the last institution, in case result is awaited.
- 5- passport size photographs (Attested at back side) and paste one on the Form.
- In case of private candidate a copy of Roll No. slip and provisional certificate duly attested by an officer of BPS-17 or head of institute registered with the Education Department.
- Experience Certificate (if applicable).
- Equivalence certificate from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in case of foreign applicants and from IBCC in case of “A” Levels.
- Valid Student Visa in case applicant is foreign national.
General Requirements (will be regulated through HEC Policy guidelines/ Rules & Regulations)
- Eligibility Requirements – As prescribed: Past academic record and relevant experience after Graduation, if applicable, as per HEC requirements.
- Eligibility Requirements – Atleast 50% marks or CGPA of 2.5 in the last degree secured.
- Personal Interview: To assess the interest of students in the desired program.